Terms & Conditions
Prices are subjected to change and there is no GST.
Orders to be placed at least 5 working days in advance. For festive periods we require at least a week’s advance for orders.
We will contact the customer within 48 hours upon successful submission of the online order. Customers who do not hear from us within 48 hours are required to contact us to confirm the order.
Best Food Caterer requires 50% deposit to confirm the order.
- We only accept bank transfer, Paynow & cheque payments.
- You can make a bank transfer to DBS Current Account 0720018923 or you can PAYNOW to our Unique Entity Number is 201822199H [Please provide your Order Date & Name in the reference].
- Drop-off delivery charges apply for catering orders with no setup at $40.
- Buffet-setup & delivery charges apply for catering orders with a min of 60 PAX at $80.
- Additional surcharges apply for orders to Jurong Island - $10/CBD - $20/Sentosa - $10.
- CBD delivery locations will be defined by postal codes starting from 01, 02, 03, 04 ,05, 06, 07, 08 & 17.
- Surcharge applies for Any Deliveries required to be delivered before 8 am or after 9 pm and will be subjected to management’s approval.
Cancellation of Orders
The deposit will not be refunded. Full payment must be made for orders canceled on the delivery day and the day before the delivery.
Packing material will not be provided as it is against the SFA law. In accordance with SFA guidelines, we are not permitted to provide food packing containers for you to pack any leftover food. You must pack any leftover food prior to the pre-agreed collection time. Any food remaining on the buffet line after the collection time will be disposed of by us.
Always order sufficient based on the number of guests invited. Food is prepared a little bit more or exactly to the number of PAX catered for. Best Food Caterer has the final say when it comes to the food quantity.